The volcanic archipelago of the ISLANDS COLUMBRETES, constituent 4 small islets: The Big, Ferrera, Foradada and Carallot. This is Natural Park from 1988 and Marine Reserve from 1994, environment 4400 protected by the Rural and Marine Affairs Ministry hectares. They are located at 27 nautical miles of Alcossebre, Castellón.
We will meet at 8 Morning in Puerto Las Fuentes, Alcossebre, where is located our dive center. Arrive at the nature park 90 minutes.
Once there we will visit the Island GROSSA, Guided by the guards who live in it, extremely knowledgeable about the flora, wildlife and history of this archipelago. After walking around the Isla Grossa, can be bathe and the activity of SNORKEL, are advised to wear goggles, fin and tube, to enjoy the clear waters and abundant wildlife that can be found in it. This equipment can be rented at our center. It is convenient to wear sunscreen, sunglasses and hat. Food is not included, must take. We will be in port at 6 afternoon.
PRICE: 110 euros per person (embarkation 12 Maximum seats)SCHEDULE: of 8 morning until 6 afternoon.INCLUDES: Trip + Guided tour of the island + drink
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- The suspension for weather reasons is unique decision BARRACUDA DIVING.
- If suspended for weather reasons may be changed to another date or repayment of the financial reserve will be held.
- All outputs are subject to a minimum group 8 people.
- If the activity has to be canceled for technical reasons will be refunded the amount paid.
- BARRACUDA DIVING could advance the return to port by changing the state of the sea and safety.
- Less than 7 days from the date the amount of the reserve will not be returned .